Random Thoughts..

Monday, August 23, 2004

things

Okay, well..this being my first entry n all..i have no idea what to write about. I guess i'll just go with the flow and tell you about my day..*oh, feel the excitment*

so i wake up..6 frickin' 40 in the morning. i hate mornings to start with, but today was an expessially bad morning because I had a huge headache and sore throat.
next..i get ready and all that good stuff for school. i wanted Ramen noodles for breakfast but i was too lazy, so i went with the more convienet Lucky Charms.
oohhh school. YAY, THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND. hah. have a geometry quiz, feelin' pretty good about that, *crosses fingers* It was so hott in there i was about to faint..IT'S CALLED AIR CONDITIONING..GET IT.
2:00 bell rings. finally..couldn't of come at a better time.
oh yes..the joy of going home and doing my homework. i couldn't have asked for something more funner!..riight.
but instead of doing that..i'm on here..typing this..DON'T YOU FEEL SPECIAL. haha.

--things about me. THE O.C. AND RYAN CABRERAthe end.
that's all you need to know about me.



i'm out for noww ....<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home